By the way…what Symbol, Shape or Geometry are you drawn to?
The symbols or geometries we receive in our consciousness and resonate with in our lives are usually very personal…and how we use them or how they affect us is different for everyone.
However…I am extremely happy to share a few things the Hexagon symbol has taught me and how I apply it in my personal life.
I learned about the secret of Hexagons from a dream where I saw people who had autoimmune diseases wrapping themselves with multiple hexagon symbols as a strategy for healing the conflict that was causing the disease.
Autoimmune diseases are conditions where instead of the body supporting itself…the immune system fights against healthy cells or the other organs fight each other leading to disharmony and imbalance.
Hexagons taught me how to restore harmony in situations where there is unwanted conflict. We must work together like “hexagons” to fight “diseases” and life situations that cause us to be in conflict and out of harmony with ourselves!
So, if you are experiencing conflict within yourself about any issue in any area of your life…body/mind and you feel like parts of yourself are attacking each other like an autoimmune disease — for example in cases where you are not in integrity with yourself or with your truth, or where you are not honoring your heart's desires or if you are having trouble loving yourself and are judging or criticizing yourself…
Or...if you have constant unwanted relationship conflicts with those you love or those you work with…you can use the hexagon energy to restore balance, wholeness and unity in your life.
There is so much to learn from nature. Beehives are hexagonal and when multiple hexagons are placed in a regular pattern on a flat 2D dimensional plane…just like in this beehives image—you will notice that each individual hexagon is bordered by 6 other hexagons which are themselves bordered by other hexagons and so on indefinitely…in every direction with no empty space left over.
This teaches us that we are not alone…and that others (seen and unseen) stand with us and beside us — just like we too stand beside others and with others whether they know it or not.
Hexagons teach us that it is possible to work together, live together in harmony and unity without infringing on each other.
So…In What Situations Can You Use Hexagon Shapes?
- Hexagons can be used in cases where cohesion and bonding is required. They can be used in situations where cohesion of cells, cohesion of mind and heart, cohesion of relationships or groups…or where working together in unity, togetherness, bonding, solidarity etc. is needed.
- The hexagon energies can be used to work with healing autoimmune diseases where cells or organs are fighting each other.
- You can also use them to repair or restore “autoimmune-like” relationships with loved ones or colleagues or in environments where unwanted conflicts are always arising!
- Hexagon Energies can be used in situations where any kind of abundance or increase either by addition or multiplication is required and in so many other ways!
Fun Hexagon Insight for Abundance Creation:
The hexagon has 6 sides. 6 is the product of the first three natural numbers, 1, 2 and 3.
The number 6 is the first perfect number and you get 6 whether you add 1+2+3= 6 or multiply 1x2x3= 6
- Hexagons can also be for benevolent changes in collective or world events. There is so much going on in the world where others are unaccepting of those who don’t look like them or are separated from their fellow human beings because they have believed the lie that others are not them and have forgotten that we are all ONE.
- Hexagon energy can used to bring unity, healing, collaboration, wholeness and balance in areas where there is a consciousness of separation based on race, color, religion, country of origin, politics, gender, sexuality and so forth.
Here is a Quick Powerful and Easy One Minute Exercise!
How to Apply the Hexagon Energy in Your Life Right Now:
- What area of your personal or collective life experience is experiencing unwanted conflicts or has broken down and requires unity and healing?
- Then in your mind’s eye…visualize the Hexagon Symbol or if you have a Hexagon Crystal Pendant…connect with its energy and absorb it through conscious intention into your energy field.
(Just kind of see with your minds eye…healing hexagons filling your body or flowing into your body)
- Next…by intention and the use of your imagination…consciously direct the hexagon energy that is now in your body into the problem area, the relationship, physical organ or situation.
- Let the hexagons flow into the situation from either your third eye, your heart or the palms of your hands. Wrap and fill that situation with hexagons!
- Feel the hexagon energies changing the situation for the better…and NOTICE how wonderful YOU NOW FEEL…knowing that it is now done. The matter has been resolved. The conflict has been resolved.
You now have unity, healing, wholeness, harmony and abundance of support flowing into that area of your life.
And finally…in imagination…wrap or cloth yourself in an invisible Hexagon blanket and carry on with your day.
The invisible hexagon blanket is your reminder that your cells are working together in collaboration. Your relationship with yourself and with others is harmonious and balanced.
Your thoughts, emotions, true benevolent heart desires/decisions are NOW in alignment with all that you want and abundance of goodness is increasing in desirable ways. You are unified within. Believe it!
May You be Blessed as you blanket yourself, your experiences and the world with Hexagons!